February 28, 2012

Evergreen and tweed jacket


I am wearing the white tweed jacket from Zara again. I love this jacket because its slightly edgy and goes with so many different things. This is a good basic outfit for school or just a leisurely day. The necklace was a gift and its a big silver heart. It's nice to wear with basic outfits. I also bought a new pair of black flats that are thicker leather and better to wear all the time than my Repettos, which I also don't want to ruin.






Jacket: Zara
Tshirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim
Jeans: J Brand
Flats: Vera Wang Lavender Label
Bag: Yves Saint Laurent
Necklace: Gifted Poiret
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

2 comments:

  1. Hi my dear!!
    Thank you so much for the sweet comment and for following me!!!

    BAUTIFUL POST!!

    NOW I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER...!!!!! :) HOPE YOU CONTINUE VISITING MY BLOG...THERE IS A NEW NICE POST ON MISSONI'S FASHION SHOW <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great simple look! like the jacket
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete