March 30, 2012

Around Santa Monica- LA


Santa Monica is beautiful! The beach and the area is so pretty and wonderful to live. I would come to the beaches every year when I was younger, but now not as much sadly. I was a bit chilly so I wore a sweater underneath my leather jacket. I like the color combination. Neutrals with a nice light blue. Light colored scarves are so nice for spring when its a little chilly but you dont want to go back to winter. 
Later I will post retro styled photos from this day. 









Jacket: Paul and Joe
Cardigan: Zara
Scarf: J.Crew
Jeans: Rag & Bone
Shoes: Lavender Label Vera Wang
Bag: Yves Saint Laurent
Sunglasses: Giorgio Armani

5 comments:

  1. Nice pics and nice outfit!!

    kisses

    http://misschampfleury.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures love the outfit

    would you like to follow each other?
    check out my latest post
    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. following back
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this classy and elegant outfit! Great pics in LA!
    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete