April 13, 2012

Tones of Blue and Grey


It got a bit chilly recently, so I brought my suede booties back out! I like to wear one color in different shades together; I think it looks really nice how they compliment each other.  So here I wore different shades of blues and greys which can be mistaken for each other frequently like with my booties. The scarf I bought in Istanbul at this amazing little shop full of every color scarf in a beautiful woven silk. I bought so many!! I love that the silk can be very nice for evening and still worn during the day. 








Blazer: Zara
Tshirt: Calvin Klein
Scarf: Bought at a boutique in Istanbul
Jeans: Madewell
Booties: Elizabeth Stuart
Bag: Yves Saint Laurent
Sunglasses: Giorgio Armani

3 comments:

  1. You look so chic!
    Thank you for your comment. I follow you at GFC and at Bloglovin:-) I would be happy if you decide to follow me back in both of them:-)
    Kisses and see you soon!
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scarf!
    xxxx
    fashionstiletto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes and the scarf :) Simple yet cute look

    ReplyDelete